Today was a beautiful day, but of course, I had to do laundry. Felicia got really bored and started driving us CRAZY – really, I mean I thought the ambulance would arrive and put us (and maybe her too) in straight jackets. So we finally left the house to run some errands. Nothing too exciting. We went to pay our bill across the street – they gave us a big discount, only 30euros, which was so sweet. Felicia loves going over there and visiting them – she always acts silly and has fun.
We then stopped by a Tabacchi to buy some postcards to send back to the states. We asked Felicia which one she wanted to send to Audrey (her best friend), and she pointed immediately to the closeup of Michelangelo's David’s penis with a cartoon face drawn on it! Lucio and I burst out laughing! It was hilarious. We said, why don’t we send that one to Murray instead and had her pick out a Botticelli instead. It is so cute how innocent they are – she never made the nose-penis connection! Then we ran over to the supermarket and got some groceries, went home and had dinner and stayed in the rest of the night. Tomorrow we have a play date, so we had to get the girls to bed at a reasonable hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment