Today we had our first meeting of the entire video team together. It is a really good group, so I’m looking forward to working with them. I gave them some information and showed them how to use the camcorders. We also discussed the project a bit, so they knew what was going on. After that it was lunch time, so James stayed and had lunch with us. Then James and I went off on our first official shoot to the Marino Marini museum to document Jules Maidoff’s tour of his exhibition with the SACI students. Jules is the original founder of SACI, and a well-established painter (see http://www.julesmaidoff.com/ ). The show is really interesting and works well in the vaulted space (apparently the crypt of this former church). The students were given some time and then Jules answered questions about his paintings.
I got home a bit late, and we decided to go out to dinner across the street at Trattoria San Zanobi, where Felicia’s new friends are. The food was pretty good, but Felicia got a bit antsy during the dinner and started acting up a bit. Thankfully we live literally across the street, so we just headed out – and in fact they were a bit busy and told us to stop by tomorrow to pay the bill. They are really nice people.
I got home a bit late, and we decided to go out to dinner across the street at Trattoria San Zanobi, where Felicia’s new friends are. The food was pretty good, but Felicia got a bit antsy during the dinner and started acting up a bit. Thankfully we live literally across the street, so we just headed out – and in fact they were a bit busy and told us to stop by tomorrow to pay the bill. They are really nice people.
No comments:
Post a Comment